I get many emails for advice on what to do if / when someone copies your work. I’ve written about my experience with Woolworths in detail and have linked to all the posts below.
As much as I’d love to help you fight your fight, there are just too many emails and sadly too many fights. I’m hoping these posts below will serve as some inspiration for you to know that you don’t need my permission or anyone else’s to stand up to the person / company that copied you. Follow your heart and do what you feel is right, whether you come out on top or not, you will have learned something. Sending love – coz I know how you feel!
- How I went viral. May 20, 2019
- Ask me one more time why I didn’t have a patent… advice from my attorney. March 14, 2019
- Official Joint Statement: Outcome of Ubuntu Baba / Woolworths discussions February 8, 2019
- What would’ve happened to your business if Woolworths continued to sell? January 30, 2019
- Update on Ubuntu Baba / Woolworths situation January 9, 2019
- Dear Woolworths, you have some explaining to do. January 7, 2019